It’s another beautiful day here in Delaware. So lovely in fact, that I really don’t feel like blogging much. So let’s get straight to the goods, shall we?
Womp womp … first thing I see is more beets. I might try them grated raw. If that doesn’t go over, I’ll roast and puree them, then freeze to use in baking and smoothies over the coming months. Also the little jar was a mystery item. I cracked it open for a taste, and I’m going with some type of spiced apple butter.
This week, we’re getting ready to head on a big honkin’ road trip to Minnesota. So it’s “clean out the fridge and don’t buy lots of groceries” week.
- Sunday: Curry chicken over basmati rice w/ naan (a friend’s recipe; will use up some cilantro, ginger, lemon, and jalapeno)
- Monday: Perfect roasted pork tenderloin with apples, plus red potatoes and homemade sauerkraut
- Tuesday: Greek salad
- Wednesday: Moroccan grated carrot and beet salad
- Thursday: Bacon, cheese, tomato, avocado quesadillas
- Friday: Cauliflower soup (from freezer) with jalapeno corn muffins
- Saturday: Yoyo/out (weddings)
- Refrigerator garlic dill pickles (these were so good)
This post is linked up at In Her Chucks weekly CSA link party.