Last week was crazy busy with a weekend trip to Milwaukee followed by a visit by my parents and another couple. Some friends picked up our CSA goodies, and we did pretty well to plow through them (with the help of our guests).
peas, broccoflower, radicchio, spinach, red lettuce, mustard greens, collards/chard, carrots, kohlrabi
- Sunday: Travel day
- Monday: Penne with roasted chicken and radicchio
- Tuesday: Mustard greens caramelized onion ricotta pizza, bacon asparagus pizza, BBQ chicken pizza (we used this dough recipe)
- Wednesday: Beach day!
- Thursday: Scrambled eggs with bacon, spinach, and feta; blueberry scones with lemon glaze; curry chicken and peas with basmati rice and naan (recipe we got from a friend and LOVE)
- Friday: Greens, carrots, and feta cheese over brown rice (used collards, chard, broccoflower greens, kohlrabi greens)
- Saturday: Kohlrabi carrot fritters with avocado cream sauce and roasted broccoflower
- Lettuce for lunch salads
- Carrot greens and spinach for smoothies