I am two weeks behind on posting CSA weekly hauls and meal plans. I wanted to at least get these pictures up before tomorrow, when we pick up week 8.
For week 6, I was only home two days out of the week, so John ate most of this, and some of it carried over into the next week.
celery, zucchini, cucumbers, potatoes, blueberries, green beans, kohlrabi, corn
A few recipes we did make:
- Potato and green bean salad
- Carrot kohlrabi slaw
- Blueberry cucumber smoothie (plain yogurt + banana + chia seeds)
For week 7, we tried to get back in our groove after the craziness of the last four weeks: trip to Milwaukee, both sets of parents visited, 4th of July, my work trip to Minneapolis. Now we’ve got a few weeks to just stay home and enjoy our regular meal planning, cooking, and of course, eating.
zucchini, corn, celery, cabbage, carrots, potatoes, green pepper, cucumbers
In addition to the haul above, we also got green beans and mushrooms this week, which we gave to friends. Here are some recipes we made:
- Shaved zucchini with pine nuts and parmesan
- Zucchini, carrot, and potato pancakes
- Chicken stir fry with green beans
- Greek salad
- Quesadillas with corn, black beans, onion, and green pepper
- Celery chopped and frozen for later use