I’ve been a terrible blogger lately. I’m going to use the standard excuse that summer has been busy. Just this summer, I’ve been to Florida, New York, Minnesota, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington DC, and of course, Delaware (and passed through New Jersey and Ohio). Wow, I just processed that and am exhausted thinking about it.
As fall rolls around, I have high hopes and dreams and plans to drastically improve this blog, and even give it a new name and facelift. I think I finally have a vision for my blogging future.
This week’s produce (minus some — as we like to donate to our friends who offer to pick up our share when we’re out of town): corn, green bell pepper, red mystery pepper, apples, jalapenos, potatoes, garlic.
Meals this week:
- Chicken taco salad
- Corn on the cob
- Arugula, fig jam, blue cheese, proscuitto pasta
- Chicken tikka masala with potatoes, onions, peppers, peas on basmati rice with naan (Trader Joe’s tikka masala sauce and frozen naan)
- Mahi mahi fish and chips
- Buffalo chicken mac and cheese (treat for the Mister on the first day of Wisconsin Badger football)
- Slow cooker apple cinnamon steel cut oatmeal
- Fresh salsa (the Mister has been experimenting with the variety of peppers and whipping up salsas in the blender; just add tomato, onion, garlic, lime, cilantro, etc.)